2011 Grant Get-Away.

[I'm playing catch up a little bit here] 

The weekend of the Fourth, Gary and I drove to Nashville, TN to spend the weekend with the Grant side of the family at their annual "Grant Get-Away".

The weekend included: a walk around Vanderbilt's campus, seeing the Andy Warhol art exhibit, shopping, eating too much, watching the Casey Anthony trial for hours at a time, buying a new pair of cowboy (or should I say cowgirl) boots, and a night out playing shuffleboard and line dancing at the Wildhorse Saloon.

I'm impressed with his family's ability to gather most every family member once a year for a trip spent together.  It's a great time to catch up with family members who live all across the country at least once a year.

Gary and I with his immediate family and grandparents.

Boot shopping.

Wildhorse Saloon with Gary's cousin, Jon, and his wife, Katie.

4th of July 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment