It's a BOY!

Today we went for our gender ultrasound at Baby Views.  It didn't take long to find that our little "Jellybean" is a boy.  I've gotta admit, I was a little relieved.  I had my mind made up that he was a boy, and I think it would have taken some time to readjust my mindset had it have been a little girl.  During the ultrasound, she went through all of his body parts.  He looked perfectly healthy, and we're so very thankful.  He was moving all over the place, until the end of the ultrasound when he curled up on his belly and went to sleep.

The proud parents - we both wore blue unintentionally.
I didn't even see Gary before he left the house.

Sweet little profile.

No doubt about it, it's a boy!

My mom went with us to the ultrasound, so afterwards we went to shop for little boy things.  These are two of my favorites.  I can't wait to see how cute he looks in them!


We're thanking God for our little blessing tonight, and looking forward to all the joy he will bring this family over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment